Here are some of our Policies
Panafrican Renewable Energy Solutions Limited values its employees and is committed
to providing safe work environment, so far as is reasonably practicable. Health and safety
of employees, customers, visitors and the environment are primary consideration in
Panafrican Renewable Energy Solutions Ltd.’s continuous measurable efforts to eliminate
or reduce conditions and behavior that could result in injuries, illness or environmental
degradation. Therefore: –
• Each employee will be given such information, instructions and training as is
necessary to enable the safe performance of work activities and continual learning
• It is our duty to ensure that all processes and systems of work are designed to take
account of Health and Safety and are properly supervised at all times and employees
encouraged reporting any situation he/she has a reason to believe would present a
hazard and which he/she cannot correct.
• Adequate facilities and arrangements will be maintained to enable employees and
their representatives to raise issues of health and safety.
• Competent people will be appointed to assist in meeting our statutory duties and
expectations of its stakeholders including, where appropriate, specialists from outside
• Each employee must cooperate with us to enable all statutory duties to be
• Each individual has a legal obligation to take reasonable care for his/ her own
health and safety and for the safety of other people who may be affected by his or her
acts or omission.
This Policy will be regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure that the objectives are
achieved. It will be reviewed and if necessary revised in the light of legislative or